Skip to main content
Hello my name is Bari Camero and I am a native Calgarian who has followed the Flames from the beginning. I enjoy making caricatures of the team because caricatures give me a way to capture what I think are landmarks in their history and share my interpretation of players that I feel made important contributions in some way. By making caricatures I learn more about a player's appearance and personality and gain insight on details involved in their success because making a good caricature involves studying details. I will add my caricatures to this blog as I do them and I hope anyone who visits me here will leave a comment and perhaps give me an idea for a caricature to do and if you like my art check out my website at Art World.  Subscribe and receive updates on all my latest caricatures. Please click on my Home Page to see all my latest caricatures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jiri Hrdina Center -- shoots L Born Jan 5 1958 --  Prague, Czech Rep. [60 yrs. ago] Height 6.00 -- Weight 195  [183 cm/88 kg]
Gary Suter Defense Born Jun 24 1964 --  Madison, WI [53 yrs. ago] Height 6.00 -- Weight 205  [183 cm/93 kg]